Worship is not about style but substance. We gather weekly to worship the risen Christ in Spirit and in truth.
How we live out this foundation:
- A Passion for Genuine Worship
- Genuine worship is essential to the life of the people of God. We want our worship and administration of the ordinances to be characterized by life and vibrancy.
- A Passion for Worship as a Lifestyle
- Scripture does not limit worship to a weekly event. It roots it in our entire lives.
- A Passion for the Gospel as the Center of Worship
- We can only approach a holy God through the atonement of Jesus Christ.
- A Passion for Congregational Worship
- Scripture sees worship that happens on a corporate level.