First Baptist Church Gadsden utilizes the “Realm Church Ministry Software” to stay in touch with each other, organize our classes and our events, serve as a church directory, and much more!
You can access the Realm webpage at onrealm.org
Join Us On Realm!
Each member of FBCG can access the information and resources with this software via the “Realm Connect” App. Here are the instructions to start using the app and access the Realm church membership website.
1. Receive your Realm invite in your email inbox.
– Check your inbox for your email invite. Your invite will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and will have the subject something like “FBC Gadsden: Join Our Online Community.”
– Clicking the link will take you to the registration page for Realm.
(If you have not received a Realm invite, you may request one by emailing Gina Harbison at email@example.com)
2. Create a secure password.
– Check to make sure your email is correctly displayed (this will be your username going forward)
– Create your own password
– Once you click register at the bottom of the page, a verification email will be sent to you from the same address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Verify your account.
– Locate the verification email and click the link to verify your account.
– Type in your email and password to begin your account verification.
– Once you have filled out the verification form, click Send Information.
Your Realm account is now activated!
Now you can download the app “Realm Connect”, enter the same credentials as you created for the website and your ready to go! You can also go to the Realm webpage at onrealm.org to access you account on your desktop.
Want more information on how to interact with your Realm account? Click Here
Need additional support? Feel free to reach out to Woodie Turner (email@example.com), or Coale Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org)