First At Home
Thank you for your patience as we cautiously begin to reopen the church facilities for things like worship and Sunday School. There may be some modifications made along the way to our plans. Global pandemics are typically hard things for churches to work around (in fact this is our first one). The heart of the Pastor and staff of First Baptist is to keep our people and community safe while being salt and light in this world. All that we do is working towards those dual ends.
We have limited on-campus activities at this time:
Sunday Morning Worship at 10:30. There will be nursery and Kids’ Worship provided. We ask that you observe social distancing measures: maintain 6 feet of distance, wear a mask while entering and leaving, avoid physical contact such as handshakes and hugs.
Sunday Morning Sunday School at 9:30. There will be one class in the chapel. We will observe all the same social distancing measures as we do for worship: maintain 6 feet of distance, wear a mask while entering and leaving, avoid physical contact such as handshakes and hugs.
The church office is open at this time
- Youth are encouraged to attend worship.
- As we are currently seeking a Youth Director there is no regularly scheduled meetings or classes. There are however activities and events being planned.
Children & Families
- Click here to access the Family Sunday School Guide each week.
- Kids Worship Live on Sunday Mornings at 9:30 on First Baptist Facebook Page
Adult Sunday School
- There is an on-campus class in the chapel at 9:30 on Sunday morning
- Click here to view the Adult weekly recorded Lesson taught by Bro Woodie
- You can also browse our Youtube page to find this lesson, past sermons and other videos.
- Your class may make additional provision for virtual meetings or other options. For more information about your specific class, contact your Sunday School teacher.
Sunday School Resources
Email Gina at email@example.com or call the church if you need any of these Sunday School resources:
- Sunday School class roll. Use the roll to keep up with your class and pray for one another.
- To submit prayer requests for your class’s weekly prayer sheet
- To get your Sunday School curriculum. Contact Gina for the best way to get it to you.