First At Home
Thank you for your patience as we cautiously begin to reopen the church facilities for things like worship and Sunday School. There may be some modifications made along the way to our plans. Global pandemics are typically hard things for churches to work around (in fact this is our first one). The heart of the Pastor and staff of First Baptist is to keep our people and community safe while being salt and light in this world. All that we do is working towards those dual ends.
We have limited on-campus activities at this time:
Sunday Morning Worship at 10:30. There will be nursery and Kids’ Worship provided. We ask that you observe social distancing measures: maintain 6 feet of distance, wear a mask while entering and leaving, avoid physical contact such as handshakes and hugs.
Sunday Morning Sunday School at 9:30. There will be one class in the chapel. We will observe all the same social distancing measures as we do for worship: maintain 6 feet of distance, wear a mask while entering and leaving, avoid physical contact such as handshakes and hugs.
The church office is open at this time
Click the link above for more information on how FBC Gadsden is responding to the Covid-19 pandemic. This page includes social distancing guidelines for church activities, our plans for reopening and closures (if there are any), as well as the Church’s Gospel-centered perspective on this unusual and difficult time.
- Youth are encouraged to attend weekly Sunday worship.
- We have begun Wednesday Night Bible Study for youth as well. It meets 6:40-7:30 in the youth room in the FLC.
Children & Families
- Click here to access the Family Sunday School Guide each week.
- Kids Worship Live on Sunday Mornings at 9:30 on First Baptist Facebook Page
Adult Sunday School
- There is an on-campus class in the chapel at 9:30 on Sunday morning
- You can also browse Facebook page to find this lesson, past sermons and other videos.
- Your class may make additional provision for virtual meetings or other options. For more information about your specific class, contact your Sunday School teacher.
Sunday School Resources
Email Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church if you need any of these Sunday School resources:
- Sunday School class roll. Use the roll to keep up with your class and pray for one another.
- To submit prayer requests for your class’s weekly prayer sheet
- To get your Sunday School curriculum. Contact Gina for the best way to get it to you.