First At Home
We held a church service in Moragne park last year and called it “Church Outside the Walls.” Little did we know that in a few months we would all be forced to make church outside the walls a regular thing. But through the providence of God, we are able to continue to worship together and keep connected and minister to one another through the means of technology.
We are still First Baptist Gadsden even if we are not all together at 235 S 5th St.
There will be no on-campus church activities for the near future. We will certainly let everyone know when this changes.
The church staff and employees are still hard at work even if our jobs have shifted for the time being.
You can still call the church office (256-547-6828) and leave a voicemail. Someone will return your call as soon as possible. You can also email any of the church staff. If you have a general question email email@example.com.
- Wednesday Night at 5:30, Youth Devotion on First Students Facebook Page
- Live Zoom meetings to catch up with each other. Look for your zoom invite from Bro Chris.
Children & Families
- Click here to access the Family Sunday School Guide each week.
- Kids Worship Live on Sunday Mornings at 9:30 on First Baptist Facebook Page
- Family Easter Devotional 2020
Adult Sunday School
- Click here to view the Adult weekly recorded Lesson taught by Bro Woodie
- You can also browse our Youtube page to find this lesson, past sermons and other videos.
- Your class may make additional provision for virtual meetings or other options. For more information about your specific class, contact your Sunday School teacher.
Sunday School Resources
Email Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church if you need any of these Sunday School resources:
- Sunday School class roll. Use the roll to keep up with your class and pray for one another.
- To submit prayer requests for your class’s weekly prayer sheet
- To get your Sunday School curriculum. Contact Gina for the best way to get it to you.
Sunday Worship Service
Sundays at 10:30am we will gather in our homes to watch the worship livestream together. You can participate by watching on: